Tuesday, September 30, 2014

When Monica grabbed Bill

By Kurt Bagayao


Snoring your way to your much-anticipated REM.
Hoping you could catch on your dreams with the sun as your emblem.
Numbers and letters on the glass, scribbled and decoded for your viewing pleasure.
Leaving "Aha!" moments leaving a wide grin on your face like a caricature.


I give you a pebble for every ounce of your salty sweat.
Each hard breath of your worry leaves me great regret.
Apologies given thru non-verbal cues have not been sent yet.
Tomorrow, I shall make you coffee with your favorite tea set.

We do not wish to glorify "busy". You sent me here. You chose to be here.
We'll cross the bridge when it's built. A meeting of the minds is only possible if the minds are
clear.
At this point, I wish you the basics: Good Mind. Good Heart. Warm Feelings-Had without
the taunting of Fear.
This rhyme is boring me, honestly. So kindly turn the TV on and let's watch wrestling with
Stone Cold Steve Austin's beer.

Tomorrow, while you drink your coffee., kindly accept the non-verbal cues and acknowledge
 them.
If not, it would be fine. You are still at the helm.
I will be leaving early because I need to deal with a person who sounds like an excruciating 
phlegm.
But please do consider that the coffee I made was extracted from a gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment